- RSS Channel Showcase 5524790
- RSS Channel Showcase 6102603
- RSS Channel Showcase 5615463
- RSS Channel Showcase 7003541
Articles on this Page
- 03/12/15--10:39: _Hubspot Marketing G...
- 03/20/15--07:53: _6 Internet Marketin...
- 02/08/16--10:45: _5 Things Every Busi...
- 10/26/16--07:01: _Bad Online Reviews:...
- 05/24/17--16:42: _Social Media Conten...
- 10/30/17--09:00: _5 Shocking Ways to ...
- 11/13/17--09:00: _Webmaster Romance o...
- 12/11/17--06:00: _Prevent a GRISWOLD ...
- 02/05/18--06:00: _How to Give Your We...
- 02/13/18--10:00: _Drinks Before Dinne...
- 02/20/18--08:00: _Dazzle Your Visitor...
- 02/27/18--08:00: _Catastrophic Failur...
- 03/06/18--08:00: _It’s Not Luck, It’s...
- 03/13/18--08:00: _Do This One Thing…....
- 03/20/18--08:00: _Do This One Thing…t...
- 03/20/15--07:53: 6 Internet Marketing Goals for Every Business
- 02/08/16--10:45: 5 Things Every Business Owner Should Know About Yelp
- 10/26/16--07:01: Bad Online Reviews: Yikes! What Should I Do?
- 05/24/17--16:42: Social Media Content Calendar
- 10/30/17--09:00: 5 Shocking Ways to Improve SEO
- 11/13/17--09:00: Webmaster Romance or Divorce? You Choose.
- 12/11/17--06:00: Prevent a GRISWOLD CHRISTMAS: 4 Essential Travel Apps
- 02/05/18--06:00: How to Give Your Website Some Love
- 02/13/18--10:00: Drinks Before Dinner: Get to Know Your Customer’s Words!
- 02/20/18--08:00: Dazzle Your Visitors Heart Stopping Design!
- 02/27/18--08:00: Catastrophic Failure to Launch: Is Your Site Really Ready?
- 03/06/18--08:00: It’s Not Luck, It’s Good Planning – Do This One Thing!
- 03/13/18--08:00: Do This One Thing….Set Up Google Alerts Correctly
- 03/20/18--08:00: Do This One Thing…to Improve Your Blogging and Social Content
If you want to grow your business fast, turn to Internet marketing as the solution. Many companies need to update their marketing strategies to reflect how consumers make purchase decisions today. Customers research online before buying or going to the store, because it saves time. So, if your company does not have a strong web … Continue reading "Hubspot Marketing Grader: A Yummy Buffet of Internet Marketing Tools for Business Owners"
At this point in the year, how productive have you been with your business goals? Like many business owners, marketing is likely to be at the top of your list. And, that’s a good thing. Because, by taking the time to review goals you made at the start of the year, you can get a … Continue reading "6 Internet Marketing Goals for Every Business"
1: There’s no such thing as NOT being on Yelp. Remember back in the early days of social media where you had to create an account to get started? When it comes to Yelp, things are a little different. In an ideal world, you’ve already created your own account and claimed your business page. But … Continue reading "5 Things Every Business Owner Should Know About Yelp"
The post 5 Things Every Business Owner Should Know About Yelp appeared first on Heather Lutze Marketing Speaker.
Yikes! What Should I Do about a Bad Online Review? Have you ever gotten a bad review online? You sat there frozen wondering what you should do about it. Panic spreads as you are freaked by this scathing new comment. What will prospects and potential new clients think about your company if they read this? … Continue reading "Bad Online Reviews: Yikes! What Should I Do?"
Social Media Content Calendar: What Every Business Needs to Implement to NOT Get Burned Out or Boring. What is a Social Media Calendar? If we can create a 12-month plan ahead of time with blog post ideas, the coordinating tweets and posts, the social process becomes much easier and much more interesting. Machine Gun Style … Continue reading "Social Media Content Calendar"
Let’s be honest here. When you hear the term “SEO” you probably think “boring”! You’re not alone. It can be hard to stay motivated all the time, and anyone who says otherwise is just lying to sound impressive for their social media followers. What’s my secret for keeping things fresh? I keep looking for new … Continue reading "5 Shocking Ways to Improve SEO"
Problem: When it comes to developing your site, how do you know who to trust? How do you avoid being taken advantage of by a developer? There’s a lot you can do, and it’s simpler than you think! It’s all about finding a geek who gets you. Read on for key ways to ensure that … Continue reading "Webmaster Romance or Divorce? You Choose."
For many business owners, time off is a rare and coveted thing! This is the time of year where many of us are trying to conjure time to get everything done, and still get home on time. This time of year, a lot of us are on the go, traveling to see family. Instead of … Continue reading "Prevent a GRISWOLD CHRISTMAS: 4 Essential Travel Apps"
The post Prevent a GRISWOLD CHRISTMAS: 4 Essential Travel Apps appeared first on Heather Lutze Marketing Speaker.
This month is all about giving your website the best start it can possibly have. For this week, we’re going to focus on security and peace of mind. As you know, there’s a lot more to setting up a website than just buying a domain name and getting some words and pictures up. We’re going … Continue reading "How to Give Your Website Some Love"
SEO – or what I like to call Findability – is absolutely riddled with misunderstandings. The only way to organically rank for specific, targeted keyword phrases is the create a keyword map. This map taps the mindset of the searcher and helps guide your content creation, tailoring it to what is ALREADY being searched for. … Continue reading "Drinks Before Dinner: Get to Know Your Customer’s Words!"
The post Drinks Before Dinner: Get to Know Your Customer’s Words! appeared first on Heather Lutze Marketing Speaker.
The Creative Brief – How to Speak the Language of Developers When you embark upon a new website project, it can be daunting to find the right designer that also knows the intricacies of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Many business owners get excited about a beautiful design, without knowing if it truly supports their needs … Continue reading "Dazzle Your Visitors Heart Stopping Design!"
There are critical indicators that absolutely need to be addressed BEFORE you launch your new site. These check marks are carefully evaluated by Google and search engines. If you do not want to lose any credibility you have built with search engines to date, you 100% need to review the document below with your designer. … Continue reading "Catastrophic Failure to Launch: Is Your Site Really Ready?"
The post Catastrophic Failure to Launch: Is Your Site Really Ready? appeared first on Heather Lutze Marketing Speaker.
IT’S NOT LUCK, ITS GOOD PLANNING – DO THIS ONE THING! Go buy yourself a green beer, but let’s not plan on needing luck for our online marketing strategy. You’ve got something so much better! This month, we will be exploring some really practical, simple “do this one thing” approaches. Each week I will give … Continue reading "It’s Not Luck, It’s Good Planning – Do This One Thing!"
The post It’s Not Luck, It’s Good Planning – Do This One Thing! appeared first on Heather Lutze Marketing Speaker.
Google Alerts are a great way to watch yourself and your competition online. Make the information come to you! Forget late-night clicking to see what the competition is doing. Let Google Alerts do the heavy lifting! Here’s how to make the most of this useful tool: Go to https://www.google.com/alerts 1) Use quotes for all the … Continue reading "Do This One Thing….Set Up Google Alerts Correctly"
Ever seen the “searches related to…” at the bottom of Google Search Results? Many people barely notice them, but they actually offer a wealth of ideas on how to go deeper into your topic. It gives you a resource to find out just how people are searching for the things you have to offer! … Continue reading "Do This One Thing…to Improve Your Blogging and Social Content"
The post Do This One Thing…to Improve Your Blogging and Social Content appeared first on Heather Lutze Marketing Speaker.